Submit Full Papers and accepted full papers will be presented onsite and published in the conference proceedings.
Submit abstracts and the accepted abstracts will be presented onsite but will not be published.
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
1. Your abstract or full paper is recommended to be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please submit your abstract or full paper to Easychair Online System (.pdf only). An account is required for uploading papers.
We will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the reviewing period.
AMEE is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met. If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”